Newsletter (The Vital Force)
The Vital Force, the official quarterly journal of T’ai Chi Chih®, belongs to, and is a reflection of, the worldwide T’ai Chi Chih community. It’s for anyone wanting to know more about the mental, physical, and spiritual benefits gleaned from regular practice.
What Does The Vital Force Do?
- Produces a quarterly journal by and for its members
- Creates and maintains taichichih.org for everyone
- Keeps up the extensive teacher database
- Extends its reach through a blog and e-newsletter
- Outreach for teachers and students about TCC through social media
Each 24-page issue features articles by Justin Stone, the originator of T’ai Chi Chih and Seijaku (TCC’s advanced form), and others sharing personal experiences.
The journal is distributed in mid-February, mid-May, mid-August, and mid-November. To ensure receipt of a particular issue be sure to renew two weeks prior to the publication date.
Membership and Gift Membership
By Phone: Activate a membership by calling 617-901-9628
By Mail: Download a membership form
Donations are warmly welcomed and vital to sustaining this practice. They are used, 100%, for outreach activities (including this website) that help spread the word about T'ai Chi Chih around the world. Your support is put to efficient, effective, and measurable use. Thank you.
The Vital Force is a federally registered 501(c)3, and donations are deductible to the full extent of the law.
There are many ways to give. Thanks to our supporters who:
- Bequeath assets to The Vital Force in their estate planning;
- Gift stocks to maximize their tax-efficient, year-end contributions;
- Contribute monthly (aka our “sustaining members”);
- Give through their employer’s matching programs, thereby doubling their contributions;
- Donate by credit card via www.taichichih.org;
- Donate by check to: The Vital Force, PO Box 92674, Albuquerque, NM 87199;
- Identify The Vital Force as their non-profit charity-of-choice when shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Purchase Back Issues, Download Free Sold Out & Older Archived Issues
Purchase: New to The Vital Force? Catch up on what you’ve been missing! Every issue includes insightful practice tips, inspiring real-life stories, encouragement and wisdom from Justin. Most issues are available from May 2007.
- Purchase back issues of The Vital Force.
- Order the 44-page May 2012 Justin Stone “remembrance” issue.